Full time senior C# developer, who takes pride in crafting clean, robust, readable code wanted to work with exciting startup based in Tauranga.
Become a key member of a dedicated team who are pushing boundaries in the legal technology space.
This is your chance to locate yourself in the Bay of Plenty to work within our growing development team (preferred but not essential for the right candidate).
Remuneration is negotiable and will be based on a competitive salary for the skills and experience you offer.
LawVu is fast becoming one of the key players in the growing LegalOps space and is gaining traction quickly both here in NZ and overseas with clients in Australia and the US. Our software is now used daily by some of the biggest organisations in the World.
It’s an exciting time and a great opportunity to be involved in a growing New Zealand company where you will have the chance to really provide a voice and a pivotal role in shaping the product.
Applicants must have strong demonstrable experience as a C# software developer with knowledge of all aspects of the systems development lifecycle.
After initial CV screening, applicants may be asked to complete a short coding test to demonstrate their problem-solving abilities and thought process etc.
Successful applicants will be proficient in the all of the following:
- C# 6.0 / .NET 4.6.
- ASP.NET Web API 2.
- Entity Framework 6
- Dependency Injection (we use Autofac).
- REST API design.
- OOD + SOLID design principles.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure and IaaS.
- Azure Web App services + SQL Azure.
Experience with the following would be beneficial:
- AngularJS (v1.5+ with component architecture).
- Basic understanding of message queue / worker architecture (we use RabbitMQ + EasyNetQ).
- Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Azure Application Insights.
- Multi-tenant SaaS.