Takapuna, New Zealand
- Incredible sea-views from your desk - TICK
- Handy North Shore location - TICK
- Supportive Management team - TICK
- Career development opportunities - TICK
- Friendly workplace with a focus on wellness and support - TICK
- Staff discounts - TICK
It's almost too good to be true!
You might not have heard of Ngahuia Group Limited but we reckon you'll know our brands - Number One Shoes and Hannahs, two of the most recognised footwear retail brands in New Zealand. Together we are New Zealand's largest footwear retail group.
Our success lies with our experienced, passionate and dedicated teams; genuine people with a positive attitude who care about exceeding our customers' expectations and enjoy working together as a team.
What the role's about?
Due to an internal promotion, an exciting opportunity has arisen in our IT team. In the IT Helpdesk role you will be primarily focused on supporting the day to day calls which come in to the IT team from our store network, our distribution centre and Support Office. You will have the full support and training of the team as well as the tools you need to get the job done.
No two days will be the same, with overall responsibilities including:
- Being first point of contact for all IT customers within the business
- Maintain a sound understanding of our systems: Ontempo POS, Ontempo Retail and Sysaid
- Providing overall support to the team with tasks such as testing, distribution of hardware, providing feedback on best practice
- Assisting users with training in supported applications
- Maintaining operational, configuration and procedural documentation
This is a permanent full time role based in our Takapuna Support office, Monday to Fridays with some rostered on-call duties.
Are you the right fit?
We are looking for a systems savvy, customer focused person with plenty of get up and go who wants to do something exciting with their career and has a passion for learning. Bring your awesome attitude and desire to help along with your love of tech and have we got a challenge for you. If you like solving problems, enjoy a challenge, are motivated by helping others - this just could be the role for you.
This opportunity allows you to get your hands right in the pie, working in an evolving space with rapid change and exciting initiatives in the pipeline. Go on... put your best foot forward. Take a step in the right direction. Skip into a new career. Dip your toes into new opportunities... and any other footwear related cliche you can think of.
APPLY NOW with an up to date CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for this role.
Applications Close: 26 Oct 2020