It is an exciting time for Gallagher's Information Services Customer eXperience department as we're building new platforms to support the growing demand for Gallagher technology - our solutions are award winning, so we need to ensure our web platforms are equally as good for our customers.
Apart from your expertise in .net development, we are also looking for leadership in cloud technologies. You will be responsible for providing the best technical expertise, quality checks, software development processes, relationship management and proactively looking at ways to improve knowledge and skills.
The ideal person for this role will have:
- A relevant tertiary IT qualification
- Minimum of 2 year's experience with .net development
- Asp.net MVC – 5/ Asp.net Core / CSS 3 and HTML- 5 / Java script / Bootstrap framework / Web services / API integrations
- Experience of Deployment and CI/ CD
- Problem solving, Holistic approach towards solutioning
- Design thinking is added advantage
- Knowledge of Agile and Jira board to report process and collaborate with team
- Proficient at documenting on confluence
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion to be part of high-performance delivery team
If you tick all the boxes and keen to join a world-class company, apply online now. Applications close on Monday 19 October 2020 and we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
We’re based in Hamilton, New Zealand, in a high-tech office spanning 5000 square meters and our overall site, which includes manufacturing facilities, is roughly the size of 30 rugby pitches! It’s a diverse campus with around 700 people on site every day and part of a network of over 1000 people across all business units worldwide. Of course, the Waikato is about an hours’ drive from Auckland, Tauranga and Rotorua, making Hamilton an ideal career and lifestyle destination.