STOREROOM PERSON - WARKWORTH NEW WORLD
We are seeking a Storeroom Team Member with stamina, enthusiasm for physical work, reliability, and the flexibility to step in when extra shifts need to be covered.
The STOREROOM TEAM MEMBER will help ensure the effective receiving, checking, storage and distribution of all stock. You will also ensure all paperwork is processed accurately and efficiently and that all stock is rotated and stored safely. Experience with SAP would be an advantage. You will preferably hold a Forkhoist Licence with F endorsement.
The ideal applicant will have the following:
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer Focussed with a “Can do” attitude
- Experience with stock control and inventory
- Computer literate
- Relationship builder, team player, problem solver
- Very physically fit and healthy
- Be able to adhere to the store’s values.
We can offer you a knowledgeable, supportive team environment with store owners keen to develop committed, passionate, capable staff. Our store values are: Teamwork, Pride, Integrity, Customer Focus, Growth & Development, and FUN.
The hours of the role may include early morning starts and will include one weekend day shift.
If this sounds like you, please apply online or by completing an application form available at our Customer Services Desk.
Applications close as soon as a suitable applicant has been found.