MEGA Mitre10 Hornby is a family owned Christchurch business which strives to offer exceptional customer service to every customer-every time.
Kitchens are a key inspirational area within our store with an exciting range of products. This role gives you an opportunity to use your flair to sell the dream as you assist our customers DIY and trade with their new or renovated kitchen.
The key to all of this is really listening to our customers' requirements and presenting the right solutions regardless of the project on hand.
This role is within our Kitchen department and for this position we are looking for someone who has:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to think ahead and offer innovative solutions
- Experience in planning and preparing quotations
- A passion for customer service and excellence
- A high level of accuracy and experience in CAD design with appropriate computer skills
Previous experience in kitchen design would be an advantage although applicants with a proven design background and who are eager to learn will be considered.
This role reports to the Kitchen Team Leader and does involve working on a roster basis, which will include one day per weekend work on a regular basis.
If interested in moving your career ahead, please forward your cover letter and CV via this website.