We are looking for a customer-focussed individual to join the team at our busy Methven Store to help keep our operations running smoothly, safely, and successfully. From blending bulk fertiliser and operating heavy machinery to processing computerised orders - your mix of practical skills, personality, and professionalism means that nothing will be a problem. You will need to have previous front-end loader experience in order to be able to hit the ground running.
About the Role:
This is a full-time role and would suit someone who has experience in operating front-end loaders in a warehouse/bulk fertiliser store environment with computer-based stock management and ordering system. This could mean that one moment you'll be helping a customer with their order; the next driving the loader to meet a despatch deadline. There are seasonal demands which require flexibility in the hours you will be required to work, including Saturday mornings during the peak periods. If you like the idea of an enjoyable career with like-minded people, while contributing to the growth of your local community, this is the perfect place to make it happen.
Your previous experience in a customer-focussed role along with general store/yard work will make you the ideal candidate. Being able to operate a front-end loader and forklift would be nice to have however, we can provide the necessary training to see you succeed. You will be comfortable using a tablet/computer to use our stock management and ordering system.
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- Strong Health & Safety focus with a 'safety-first' attitude
- Experience in forklift/front-end loader operation desired but not essential
- Reasonable physical fitness and be comfortable working in the yard
- Customer service experience and be an excellent 'people person'
- Competent using a computer or be capable of picking up Ravensdown's ordering and stock management system
- The ability to work as a team and follow instructions
- Excellent benefits package (5% superannuation, medical insurance, allowances)
- Career opportunities in a fantastic cooperative
- Investment in training and development
- Great company culture
How to Apply:
Please click on the 'Apply Now' to send your CV and cover letter to Anita Allan, HR Advisor.
Applications close on Sunday, 6th December 2020
Ravensdown is committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Job DetailsReference # 1989
Posted on 20 Nov 2020
Closes on 06 Dec 2020 23:55
Location(s) Central Canterbury
Expertise Agriculture, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Trades & Services, Supply Chain
Job level(s) Entry
Work type(s) Permanent full-time