We're looking for a highly motivated and passionate Data Platform & Advanced Analytics/Artificial Intelligence Cloud Solution Architect to drive high priority customer initiatives on the Microsoft Azure Platform in collaboration with customers and the Microsoft field in Enterprise accounts segment of our business. This is a customer facing role, owning overall technical relationship between customer and Microsoft Data, Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Platform.
You will own the Data Platform & Advanced Analytics technical customer engagements including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or MVPs. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers to drive Data Platform and Advanced Analytics solutions to productions.
ResponsibilitiesKey responsibilities include: ·
- Understand customers’ overall data estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions.
- Apply technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet business and IT needs, create Data Platform, Analytics and AI roadmaps, and ensure long term technical viability of new deployments, infusing key analytics technologies where appropriate (e.g. SQL Server, Azure Synapse, Azure ML, Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Data Factory, Big Data, Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Power BI, etc.)
- Ensure that solution exhibits high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers and relevant business decision makers (like AI or Analytics), who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Be a Voice of Customer to share insights and best practices, connect with Engineering team to remove key blockers
- Assess the Customers' knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners.
- Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects and MS stakeholders in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on Microsoft Cloud platforms.
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community while educate customers on Azure platform
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities.
QualificationsExperiences Required - Education, Key Experiences, Knowledge and Skills: ProfessionalExperience. 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications required
- Relationship Building. Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects. Required
- Good business acumen to quickly understand the customer’s industry and business to have relevant discussions with business decision makers.
- Problem Solving. Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies Required
- Collaboration and Communication. Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams, ensuring successful implementation of customer projects. Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management, Database administrators and Data Scientist) Required
Breadth of technical experience and knowledge, with depth / Subject Matter Expertise in two or more of the following Data Analytics and AI Platform Cloud solutions required
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, database migrations, and technology management. required
- The technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trend
- Competitive Landscape: Knowledge of cloud development platforms
- Partners: Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs preferred
- SQL including OSS (postgres, MySQL etc), Azure SQL
- NoSQL Databases including OSS (Maria, Mongo etc), Cosmos DB
- Big Data including SQL DW, Snowflake, Big Query, Redshift
- Advanced Analytics including Azure Data Bricks, visualization tools as PowerBI, Tableau
- Data Governance
- Data Engineering
- Data Science
- Machine Learning including Azure ML, ML Server
- Artificial Intelligence including BOT framework, Cognitive Services, Cognitive Search
- Expertise in data estate workloads like HDInsight, Hadoop, Cloudera, Spark, Python
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineer or related field preferred
- Certification in one or more of the following technologies preferred: Cloud, mobile, Database, Big Data, BI, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company such as Amazon, VMware, Google, IBM, Oracle desired
- Prior solution delivery experience in Analytic and AI specialized solution providers
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.