Our Integration team is strong and substantial with a variety of challenging and interesting projects for some major customers. Our work is leading edge, our team is well respected, and it has strong links both locally and internationally. We really do work as a team, there's a lot of collegiality evident and a pervasive 'just do it' culture.
Integration is the engine room of digital business. Many organisations are accelerating their digital transformation plans, and as a result our Integration business is growing fast. We have a growing number of exciting leadership, innovation and technology centric opportunities across our offices in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton and Tauranga. If you are passionate about helping local and international clients create real value through modern integration approaches, have experience in some of the areas below, and want to grow your career in these areas, we would love to hear from you:
- Working directly with customers, ranging from small and medium to the largest corporates
- API centric integration
- Microservice architectures, real-time, streaming and event-based integration, service mesh
- Enterprise, Solution, Integration and Software Architecture
- Technical, people and business leadership experience or interest to grow into these areas
- Devops, CI/CD, SRE
- API design, implementation and lifecycle management
- Java and open-source based integration
- Microsoft based integration
- Integration platforms like MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, WebMethods, Oracle, IBM
- Cloud based integration especially Azure and AWS
- Full SDLC experience in agile environments with a special interest in integration
We have over 6,200 people across our global offices, and generate an annual revenue of over $1.2 billion, this makes us one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies. We have extensive expertise in operating data centres, providing IT services, software engineering and application management, as well as payroll and customer service design and operations. With this comes a long list of significant clients. Datacom is committed to hiring, developing and promoting the best talent from a diverse range of backgrounds. We are local at heart, yet world-class in capability.
We provide a collegially driven, relaxed workplace. You’ll thrive in our work hard, play hard environment and be pushed to challenge yourself, helping some of NZ’s most high profile businesses stay competitive and ahead of the game. With the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry, your achievements won’t go un-noticed and we are committed to recognizing talent and providing the tools and training to help our people succeed.