Our Café has a light, bright, open plan design and is the perfect meeting spot for our local community to come together.
About the role:
- Assist customers as required, respond to customer requests
- Maintain a high level of food and general hygiene practice at all time, working to Health, Safety and Hygiene standards
- Preparation and presentation of counter food and beverages according to Columbus Coffee specifications and Standards
- Monitor Barista/Counter requirements for cups, plates, saucers, cutlery, to ensure service times are maintained
- Support kitchen team as and when required
Our ideal applicant:
- Be knowledgeable about both food and beverage products on offer
- Have a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service
- Have a passion for providing exceptional food and beverages
- Experienced working in a fast-paced cafe environment, working well under pressure
- Clear, strong communication skills operating in a small team
- Flexible in availability – our Café’s operate 7-days a week, so your shifts will involve weekends and public holidays.
What’s in it for you:
No night shifts! Working at Columbus Coffee offers a great opportunity to be part of a world-class café group. With over 70 stores around New Zealand we’re always on the look-out for exceptional people to help join us in delivering the Columbus experience to our customers.
All employment offers are subject to background checks including References and Ministry of Justice Checks and applicants need to be able to fulfil the inherent requirements of the role. Your legal entitlement to work in New Zealand is a prerequisite of the role.