- Providing mainframe development capability for one of our clients in the Financial Services industry
- Permanent full time role
- Excellent Remuneration
We provide application development and support services to our client who is one of New Zealand’s largest banks.
We are looking to engage an experienced Mainframe Developer / COBOL Programmer to develop and support banking applications written in COBOL.
The successful Mainframe Developer / COBOL Programmer will have the following;
- Application development experience on the IBM mainframe environment using COBOL, CICS, DB2
- Knowledge of MQ, VSAM, QSAM, JCL, Endevor, Expeditor, SPUFI
- Knowledge of REXX and SAS would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to analyse and evaluate complex processes and requirements
- Ability to analyse and solve problems
- Ability to explain complex information using language appropriate to the audience
- A professional attitude
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Comfortable working collaboratively as part of a team and contributing to a fun team culture