CENTRAL NORTH ISLAND BASED ROLEPlatinum Recruitment
- Varied role with plenty of challenge
- Grow your skill set whilst solving key businesses problems
- Leverage the skills and experience of an established team
are really excited to be able to present this opportunity for a talented HR professional to join an internationally successful company as they look to develop their HR offerings.
You will need to have the desire and ability to get on the shop floor, relate to the manufacturing operators & solve problems. A solution based mindset is key. You must be capable of effectively communicating at all levels of the organisation.
We will be looking for a strong track record of developing solid relationships in order to gain the confidence and respect of business partners as well all different departments, in a rapidly changing environment.Key Responsibilities:
What we are looking for:
- Drive organisational effectiveness
- Lead change
- Manage talent
- Build relationships and broker services
- Act as a coach and confidant
- HR Administrative support
- Lead training and development
- Significant HR experience: ideally in manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organisation
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Previously demonstrated relationship skills
- Ability to find the correct balance between demand & capacity
- Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly
Competitive salary, on-going opportunities for career growth with this huge NZ employer, established supportive network of other HR Managers across the NZ group and at corporate Head Office too.
To find out more please apply now or contact Julie on 027 7528461 or email@example.com
Thanks for reading & good luck!