Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in
The Nitty Gritty
We have over 6,200 people across our global offices, and generate an annual revenue of over $1.2 billion, this makes us one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies. We have extensive expertise in operating data centres, providing IT services, software engineering and application management, as well as payroll and customer service design and operations. With this comes a long list of significant clients Datacom is committed to hiring, developing and promoting the best talent from a diverse range of backgrounds. We are local at heart, yet world-class in capability.
About the Role
The Lead Engineer - Lifecycle is responsible for the ongoing technical delivery of project, product and lifecycle activities. They are a member of the Datacom Cloud team and they work with a team of infrastructure engineers and architects to proactively manage the Datacom Cloud platform as well as deliver new systems and technologies.
The Lead Engineer - Lifecycle is a hands-on professional technical engineer with deep technical skills across a range of technologies. They are primarily responsible for the activities required to support lifecycle refresh and product team activities. They are customer service focused and are constantly seeking ways to optimise and automate processes to improve quality and reduce cost. They assist the Product and Lifecycle Manager ANZ with the delivery of all Life Cycle activities
What you’ll bring
- Cross skilled and able to support an infrastructure stack comprising of Backups, Server, Storage, Hypervisor, Network & Application layers. Key focus on Storage, Backups and hypervisor.
- Deep understanding of virtualised environments running on VMWare, Hyper-V or other hypervisors
- Knowledge of the VMWare suite of virtualization products
- Knowledge of enterprise backup management systems such as Netbackup (Preferred), Legato or CommVault
- Extensive knowledge of ITIL: creating and rolling out of processes, change management and project management.
- Experience managing SAN infrastructure and associated software (preferably EMC)
- Experience with Enterprise Backup Management systems such as Netbackup (Preferred), Legato or Commvault
- Experience working with an Infrastructure comprised of one of more of: UCS, FcoE, FC, MDS, Isilon, Unity, VMax, XtremIO and DataDomain
Why you want to join us
- Sharing relevant knowledge, experience and ideas with team members with the aim of building team competence.
- Working with the relevant Platform Leads and operational teams to develop technical process and documentation for new systems and technologies
- Customer Satisfaction: ensuring service delivery to our customers is within agreed metrics and making ongoing recommendations for technology improvements to their business
- Creating, reviewing and submitting any required reporting on all aspects on the cloud platform and its customers.
- Owning the delivery for Datacom Cloud team on shift left opportunities and innovation around automation, efficiency and the implementation of new technologies.
- Technical impact assessment within the change management process
At Datacom we believe that doing good, is good for business. We’ve maintained our local family feel whilst expanding globally, across Australia, ASIA, US and the UK. Our brand and reputation depend on ‘proving the promise’ and we aspire to be the trusted advisor for our customers across Government and the private sector from enterprise scale to regional business. We offer our staff a competitive salary package, fantastic perks and benefits like healthcare, life insurance, discounts at local retailers and a supportive, flexible working environment. If you want to join a company making a difference, apply now!