About the role
As the Store Manager you'll be responsible for the professional management of one part-time permanent staff member and the store whilst providing excellence in customer service to exceed the expectations of both internal and external customers. You'll ensure the site is fully compliant in all Health and Safety matters, managing any hazards and risks and keeping up to date with relevant training. The ability to optimise the stock turn at the store, while ensuring the stock level and service targets are continually achieved, is of paramount importance.
Whether you're processing fertiliser orders, selling to our shareholders or keeping track of stock levels, you'll enjoy a sense of autonomy and ownership that will result in a real sense of satisfaction. You will also be part of a great network of experienced Store Managers for support.
You will thrive on building strong relationships with everyone from customers and contractors to others in the Ravensdown team. You will have experience as a manager, dealing with financial budgets, recruitment and a broad range of organisational skills. Your genuine passion for the Agriculture industry will support your drive to achieve high results.
Given the work environment and nature of the role, it's essential you're physically fit, mechanically-minded, and have experience in operating a forklift and front-end loader.
Skills and Experience
Training can be provided for the right applicant, but to be successful in this role, you will ideally possess:
- Understanding of and experience in workplace Health & Safety requirements (incident reporting, compliance, SOPs, audits, etc.)
- Experience in fixed and mobile plant operation, with class 1,2, F and W licenses
- A current OSH forklift certificate
- Experience in the bulk materials industry
- Outstanding customer service experience
- Good computer literacy
- Excellent benefits package (5% superannuation, insurances, allowances)
- Career opportunities in a fantastic cooperative
- An ongoing commitment to your development through training and coaching
- Great company culture
Applications close 9th December 2020.
Job DetailsReference # 2048
Posted on 25 Nov 2020
Closes on 09 Dec 2020 23:55
Expertise Inventory Management, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Safety & Wellbeing, Supply Chain
Job level(s) Experienced
Work type(s) Permanent full-time