We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable individual to join the team at our Tirau Store to help keep our customers happy and our operations running smoothly, safely, and successfully. From blending bulk fertiliser and operating heavy machinery to processing computerised orders and selling to customers - your mix of practical skills, personality and professionalism mean that nothing will be a problem.
This is a part-time role of 16 hours per week (though this could be slightly more during the busy season), and would ideally suit someone who has worked in a warehouse or bulk fertiliser store environment with computer-based stock management and ordering system.
About the Role
As a key member of our team, you will be kept busy with various tasks such as assisting in the yard with forklift and/or front-end loader operation, operating product blending, despatching, and housekeeping. You will also keep the machinery running at optimum levels, safely, to ensure we are in the best place to help our farmers/shareholders.
Given the work environment and nature of the role, it's essential you're physically fit, and mechanically-minded. You will also be comfortable at the controls of a loader and forklift.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess:
- Experience in forklift and front-end loader operation with relevant licenses (ideally with WTR)
- Customer Service experience
- Mobile plant driving experience
- Positive collaborative attitude
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Have a reasonable level of computer literacy
For all that you'll bring to the role you can expect plenty in return:
- Excellent benefits package (5% superannuation, life and income protection insurances, allowances)
- Career opportunities in a fantastic cooperative
- Investment in training and development
- Great company culture
Applications close on 9 December 2020
Job DetailsReference # 1930
Posted on 25 Nov 2020
Closes on 09 Dec 2020 23:55
Location(s) New Zealand, North Island, Waikato
Expertise Agriculture, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Supply Chain
Job level(s) Entry, Experienced
Work type(s) Permanent part-time