- Provides technical leadership for a specialty and is considered to be a fully capable professional in their field.
- Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields. Makes decisions independently on technical problems and methods, and represents the organization in conferences.
- Resolves important questions and plans and coordinates work.
- Requires the use of advanced techniques and the modifications and extension of theories, precepts and practices of the field and related sciences and disciplines.
- The knowledge and expertise required for this level of work usually result from progressive experience.
- Supervision and guidance relate largely to overall objectives, critical issues, new concepts, and policy matters.
- Receives direction on unusual conditions and developments.
+ Extensive years of design experience
+ Lead project teams in technical development and coordination of tasks
+ Production of 12D road design models to appropriate standards and presentation
+ Additionally, OpenRoads, Autocad, Navisworks, Infraworks, Projectwise and past MX or Inroads experience would be viewed as extremely beneficial
+ Demonstrated experience in managing complex projects and meeting delivery requirements
+ The ability to communicate at all levels
+ Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering Design or similar qualification
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.