Are you a people and business outcome focused business process analyst looking for your next challenge?
Working within our high performing IS Operational Excellence team, our successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our Gallagher employees, to recommend and implement solutions that optimise and improvement our core business processes. This will involve SAP ERP and other associated systems.
As well as having the necessary people skills, technical knowledge, and experience, you’ll be excited by learning new technologies and processes; demonstrating excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Experience in a minimum of SAP ERP Material Management (MM) & Sales/Distribution (SD) modules
- 3 years general SAP ERP business process knowledge
- Involvement in at least 2 SAP implementation projects
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- SAP ERP functional & configuration knowledge
- Methodical approach to software design
- Solid project management skills and team-oriented interpersonal skills
- Organisational Agility with the ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees/management
- Establishing Peer Relationships
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven team player
- Ability to stay focused on the task at hand, ensuring that timelines are met and operations are not adversely impacted.
- High degree of professionalism
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for then we would like to hear from you, applications close on Sunday 13 December 2020.
Gallagher is one of New Zealand's largest, privately owned businesses. The company has operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and Europe and exports to over 130 countries. Our culture is entrepreneurial in spirit, complex, challenging and ever changing and the business offers New Zealand based candidates unrivalled globally focused career paths.