Solution Technical Lead
Halo Consulting has partnered with a well-known kiwi business who are going through a big programme of work which is set to go through until May 2021.
We are seeking a highly-skilled professional, with extensive experience developing and maintaining detailed architecture blueprint artefact(s) for the organization. Eg: Application functional specifications. You should have proven knowledge and experience working as a solutions architect within the eCommerce and digital space.
You will work closely with the Principle and enterprise architects, senior leadership, and the wider business.
Requirements to apply:
- A full Job Description will be supplied during the application process.
- 3 years direct work experience in e-commerce solutions, implementing and supporting integrated
- enterprise systems in a complex and similar scale enterprise environment.
- End-to-end design experience in SAP Commerce Cloud, Salesforce and BigCommerce is highly preferred
- End-to-end design experience in integration platforms such as Mulesoft, Solace and GoAnywhere is highly preferred.
- Previous experience supporting enterprise applications in a large-scale enterprise environment
- Familiarity with ITIL, TOGAF and other IT frameworks is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas using business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Able to contribute to a team-oriented, collaborative environment
You must have the right to work in NZ on a valid work visa, Resident, PR, or Citizen. Unfortunately, we are not considering any candidates who are overseas without the right to work in NZ at this time.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Note: We review all CV's manually and you will be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients.