Fisher & Paykel is one of New Zealand's best-known brands, a proud Kiwi success story with people at its heart. We are on a mission to become the world's #1 luxury premium appliance brand, and know how key a part customer experience plays in that. Our Appliance Service Technicians perform service calls and repairs of major home appliances that are both in warranty and out of warranty in customer homes, dealer showrooms or warehouses, and other designated locations while providing "best in class" customer service.
Due to continuing growth in our Auckland region, we're looking for two Appliance Servicing Technicians who have a great customer focus and take pride in their work.
Your key responsibilities:
- Maintaining and managing van stock of spare parts inventory
- Complete all paperwork and documents related to service work
- Repair and fully test the operation of the product ensuring full customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain superior product knowledge through all training media, service manuals and training sessions
- Provide premium customer service
- Appliance repair and troubleshooting experience
- Relevant Qualifications in Electrical and Appliance Repair
- Registered Electrical License (GAS license, advantageous)
- An understanding of Fisher & Paykel products
- Strong written, verbal skills and strong PC skills
- Be self-motivated with a positive attitude
In return you'll get:
- Company van, uniform and all PPE gear
- Work with the latest technology
- Genuine growth and progression opportunities
- Genuine product discounts for yourself, friends & family
- Superannuation scheme (above and beyond KiwiSaver)
- Great leadership - technical experts
- Confirmed 40 hours a week
- Incentive scheme
If you would like to help deliver us a premium customer experience, please apply now!
From the grandest of ideas to the smallest of details, every day we're turning our passion into performance and improving life through good design.
Here at Fisher & Paykel we're passionate about our customers and we care about the details. It's this passion that inspires us towards reaching our goal - to become the most human-centred appliance brand in the world.