Bupa are looking for experienced Caregivers to join our Bupa Bank (Bureau) Team.
We are looking for staff to start in February 2021.
These positions are available for work on a casual/on-call basis across our Care Homes in the Waikato and Cambridge areas.
This is an opportunity to work in an incredibly rewarding environment with our wonderful residents. You will have a mature and caring attitude, and enjoy being part of a team. You will be committed to ensuring our residents enjoy all they have earned in life, as you support their unique and individual needs in partnership with their families. In addition to taking pride in a job well done, you will be reliable, honest, friendly and have the ability to work unsupervised. Having previously worked in an elderly care setting will be advantageous.
What can Bupa offer you?
- Comprehensive training and education, including assistance with NZQA qualifications (Health and Wellbeing L2-4).
- Competitive rates of pay – weekend/public holiday rates, as well as night duty allowances.
- A supportive environment in a well-appointed Care Home environment.
- A safe and supportive environment that encourages diversity and inclusiveness.
- 10% off Bupa Dental and a number of health and well-being product discounts.
What is Bupa looking for?
- Enthusiasm, care and a passion for making a positive difference to our residents lives.
- Ideally, you will have an NZQA (or equivalent) qualification in Health and Well-being, or similar.
- Reliable transport, or travel arrangements.
We are one of New Zealand’s leading health and care organisations, and part of the global Bupa group. We have an unwavering commitment to taking care of the lives in our hands. Bupa Care Homes provide a great home for the people we care for, offering comfort, safety and friendship.
Full job description attached.