Business Development Manager (Bid team) - Permanent - Auckland Central - Architecture
Your new company
Are a leading New Zealand Design Practice.
Your new role
Will see you formulate organisational BD and Bid strategy and take on operational management of BD/ Bid team. You will develop strategic relationships and identify key opportunities and also sector-specific business development plans with Business Leaders, aligned to the business strategy. A key part of the role will also see you drive the whole submission process, contributing to key projects whilst overseeing the creation and cataloguing of standardised BD/ Bid material and literature.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally you will have industry experience in architecture, engineering or construction
- You will need to have proven experience in a similar role in the Bids/ Submissions/ Tender space
- You should have experience leading teams
- You will need to demonstrate a strategic mindset as this is not so much of a hands on role and more about identifying opportunities
- You should have demonstrated experience in identifying opportunities, managing relationships and driving a BD/ Bid team towards best practice and success
What you'll get in return
You will get to step into an organisation known for its culture. You will receive an excellent benefits package and have a real influence in the success of the organisation and help to drive future revenue. You will also have a commission structure in place based on results.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2455968