Are you keen to work in a great team environment where hard work and success go hand-in-hand? Mitre 10 Mega Tauranga is a family owned and operated local business within a group of stores in the Bay of Plenty.
We are currently seeking a full time Administration Team member with previous Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable experience and to join our busy team! Ideally you would be a problem solver by nature with excellent follow through on all tasks and have a strong focus on providing the best possible customer service experience to both internal and external customers.
This role reports directly to the group Financial Controller and days of work will be Monday to Friday 8.00am-4.30pm (40 hours/Per Week).
Based in our Mitre 10 Mega Tauranga site, this Group role will also remotely support our other branches: Mitre 10 Mega Rotorua, Mitre 10 Waihi and our Truss and Frame Production site in Waihi.
You will enjoy a variety of tasks in this role; however, the main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Cash office rotations
- Customer account inquiries
- General administrative duties to support our business units
Our ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate:
- Proven successful Accounts Payable and Receivable experience;
- Previous cash handling experience;
- The ability to work at a fast pace, maintaining a high level of accuracy;
- Proficiency with computer programs, this will include both in house and standard use software, experience and competence with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel is essential;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- High levels of organisation and time management;
- The ability to work collaboratively within a tightknit team.
We offer the successful applicant;
- A stable positive team environment.
- Excellent support and training.
- Staff Perks such as Birthday Day - Day Off, Trauma Insurance, Bonus Scheme
- Generous staff purchasing facilities.
As part of our commitment to workplace health and safety, we require all team members to go through a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening.
If this sound like the right fit for you, apply online by Sunday 10th January 2021. All applications must be submitted online, no applications will be accepted in store.