- Be the driving force for building BI capability and lead all future BI projects
- Develop BI strategies that will support this iconic kiwi brands growth strategy
- Brand new, central & modern offices with a collaborative agile work environment
Join an iconic kiwi brand who is a market leader within the media industry and has their growth strategy nailed. This is a newly created role where our client is looking to inhouse their BI capability and you will be stepping in to help set everything up for success. This opportunity is just as much about attitude as it is experienced, so our client is looking for someone who prides themselves on their proactivity and initiative.What you’ll be doing:
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Lead all future BI related projects
- Work across the full stack of data solutions from architecting and building backend data warehouses to analytics, frontend reporting, visualisations, and dashboards (end to end).
- ETL design and deployment
- Fact set design, construction and maintenance
- Procedure/rule design and deployment
- Report and dashboard building
- Other BI related activities
- Co-develop strategies that deliver more dynamic business reporting using BI tools & data sources
- Leverage data analytics to provide revenue insights, intelligence, and recommendations enabling the business to deliver better outcomes.
- Great understanding of BI Architecture combined with hands-on development skills
- Ability to develop and lead the BI strategy
- Experience working with AWS, MS Azure, Snowflake, or Wherescape data warehousing tools
- Strong data modeling and investigation skills
- Proficiency in Data warehousing and ETL tools
- Proven working experience with DAX and SQL languages
- Ability to translate business requirements into conceptual and logical data models
- Experience communicating technical content to audiences and influencing decisions
- Experience working in finance and sales functions would be an advantage
This is your opportunity to make your mark and join an organisation as they insource their BI capability. You’ll be able to help shape the environment you work in.Don’t be one of those people who read an advert about a fantastic opportunity and never actually apply, only to later hear somebody you know bragging about how great their new job is! They applied so don’t miss this opportunity – APPLY NOW!
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we’ll require to submit to clients.
Note: We review all CV's manually and you will only be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients.
Reference Number: GL_3183911