As a Territory Manager you will be responsible for providing excellent service, growing sales and delivering maximum profitability across PPG's Architectural retail business in the South Island of New Zealand. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and experienced person to look after one of our top customers, Bunnings! Are you someone who can not only build and maintain existing relationships but who also thrives in developing and growing new business opportunities?
- Manage, maintain and grow a portfolio of Bunnings stores in the South Island region
- Achieve the sales, profit and growth targets for your assigned territory
- Develop and train customer staff in PPG Architectural Products
- Deliver professional product and system presentations to retail customers
- Provide excellent customer service & delivery at all times
- Follow PPG's EH&S regulations by adhering to guidelines & procedures for safe work practices & educating customers in the safe use of all PPG products
- A proven track record in Account Management is essential - an added bonus if you have previously managed accounts with Bunnings!
- Commercial knowledge of the coatings industry will be highly regarded
- Excellent customer relations skills with the ability to communicate, negotiate and influence at all levels
- A high degree of self-management and autonomy
- A current and valid driver’s license
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.