The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
Please note at this time we can only take applications from people who are NZ citizens or residents due to the COVID-19 pandemic and border restrictions.
Our Technology Consulting teams at EY in Wellington and Auckland are seeking people who want to be part of something bigger. We are recruiting self-starters, people passionate about making a difference and those keen to inspire others to follow on this journey at a firm which is ranked the #1 professional services employer in Universum’s ‘most attractive employer’ for the third consecutive year.
Our EY Cyber team works with leading organisations in the public and private sector to translate uncertainty into confidence. You will help clients with varying levels of cyber maturity through their entire journey, from assessing and advising, designing and building transformation programmes and specific security solutions, to implementing and managing security solutions, often alongside selected market leading vendors.
Your key responsibilities
As businesses are having to change and adapt to emerging technology, so is EY. We’ll therefore expect you to have the capability to contribute to the implementation of the next wave of security offerings. We will need you to be a team player who is not only looking to enhance your own career but recognises the value in working with others to achieve a common goal. Our collaborative approach, combined with our global connectivity and understanding of industry issues, inspires us to ask better questions, design better answers and realise long-lasting results. The key responsibilities will further include the following:
Skills and attributes for success
- End to end support of all inbound support queries, progress tracking and reporting functions
- Assisting the lifecycle of all calls, ensuring calls are closed as efficiently as practical with the highest level of customer satisfaction possible
- Maintain relevant technology certifications
- Maintain helpdesk call logging system and ensure accurate recording and updating of information
- Ensure interactions with customers are always conducted in a courteous and professional manner, ensuring all matters are addressed timeously
- Maintain a high standard of documentation including system documentation, user manuals and procedures as required
- Ensure reporting is provided as defined by assigned engagements, ensuring that identified risks are managed accordingly
- Out of hours on call support when rostered
- Optimise and execute methodology for service support
- Ensure all policies, standards and best practices are followed
- Maintain a high level of satisfaction in existing customer accounts
- Assisting in identifying opportunities for improvement of EY processes and implementation approaches
- Maximise opportunities within allocated customers for continued EY interaction
- Proven experience on technical IT/IS Service Desk/Support Desk with a strong understanding of basic Identity and Access Management concepts, e.g. Active Directory, User Accounts, Group Membership, Role Based Access, the Identity Lifecycle, Password Management, etc.
- IAM technology skills including one or more of the below products:
- Microsoft Identity Manager (including Active Directory, .NET, SQL, and SharePoint)
- Active Directory Federation Service
- One Identity Manager
What working at EY offers
- Understanding of other vendor Identity and Access Management solutions
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle in an agile environment
- Sound understanding of relevant online/web technologies
- Proven end to end technical support experience
- Experience with change, incident and problem management processes
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to manage priorities and time effectively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A strong team player with the maturity to work autonomously as required
- The ability to anticipate, manage and resolve problems and identify and mitigate risks that may occur
- Proven high level of interpersonal and relationship building skills including negotiation and conflict resolution
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your performance. In addition, our comprehensive Total Rewards package can be tailored to your individual needs, to give you the freedom to manage your role in a way that’s right for you. This includes;
- a variety of flexible working and leave arrangements
- personalised career development including coaching and support to help you build your career and access to formal learning so you can develop the skills you’ll need to thrive in the future
- a range of tools and benefits to guide and support your health and wellbeing throughout your entire EY career
At EY, we hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. Through our inclusive leadership behaviours, a variety of internal networks, flexible working and mentoring programs, you will have the support and flexibility to build an exceptional career.
EY is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process for people with disability. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or phone + 64 9 300 7044.
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process will be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third-party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young, New Zealand. All Rights Reserved.