Nau mai, haere mai, whakatau mai
At Primary ITO we provide meaningful, high-quality learning experiences to grow the capability of people in the primary industry. We understand that people are the key to ensuring a prosperous and sustainable New Zealand. The Agriculture and Horticulture team play a vital role in supporting the organisation to train over 20,000 learners every year.
This role is fixed term for 12 months.
Support Training Advisers to facilitate programme training and assessment for the dairy sector in the upper South Island. In this integral role you will support the team by coordinating schedules, performing administration, and maintaining training and customer data while providing a high level of customer service to our employers, trainees, and providers.You should have:
- Experience in office administration
- Experience utilising Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience in data entry with meticulous attention to detail
- An ability to stay organised, prioritise tasks and manage time well
- An ability to collaborate in a team and build positive working relationships
Knowledge about the primary industry specifically within the dairy sector is advantageous.
In return for your skills and experience we offer competitive remuneration and the opportunity to enhance your administration skills.
Click 'apply now' to submit your CV and cover letter. Applications close on Friday 22 January.
For more information about this role please review the position description.