Are you ready to work leads, drive sales, and be on a winning team?
If so, let's chat
About the team and work environment at Spoke
We have really awesome humans in our team of engineers, entrepreneurs, customer success, marketing, and sales working across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, and growing into the US. We are all passionate about making a meaningful difference in the lives and businesses of our customers in a modern, mobile-first way. At Spoke we still have that start-up feel, customer-centric mentality, a culture of innovation, outside the box thinking, and heaps of variety in what we do each day.
We are four years young, growing quickly and with the support of our fantastic investors and passionate team are on a stellar trajectory of growth.
What we do
Spoke Phone is on a mission to supercharge the desk-less worker through the use of mobile phones. To do this, Spoke Phone transforms mobile phones into next-generation business tools for the truly desk-less workforce.
It all starts with the world's best mobile phone call. Because who wants a commute, an office, or a laptop anymore?
Come join us and let's build something meaningful, powerful, and liberating.
Why is Spoke Phone unique?
Spoke is all about mobile.
We are the only phone system designed specifically for mobile phones, and customers are loving it.
Come join the Spoke Phone team and show us what you can do.
Here is what you will own
- Qualification of inbound leads
- Responding to inbound sales chats, questions, etc. and driving those chats to meetings and demos
- Following up on trials and demos and helping to close accounts
- Develop outbound opportunities through cold calling, email campaigns, and other actions
- Mine the contact database to re-establish conversations with prior leads to drive qualified meetings
Here is what else you will do
- Collaborate with marketing on initiatives to drive leads
- Provide feedback to the product team on what customers are looking for and features we are missing
- Provide feedback and collaborate with Sales Ops to refine processes that let you work faster and close more deals
Here's who you are
- You love selling
- You love talking to people
- You're good at hearing what someone is saying, and using that to steer the conversation your way
- You're honest, and use honesty as a key selling tool
- You're detail-oriented and are good at managing your time
- You are always looking for ways to improve yourself, and the process so it's more efficient
- You love to win
Here's where you will work
- This is an Auckland role based in Parnell
- You must currently have the right to live and work in New Zealand