- Permanent role
- Great company culture
- Hamilton based organisation
We are looking for two experienced React Developers (junior and senior) to work for our Hamilton-based client, who has developed many award-winning software and prides itself with experience in a wide range of technologies and languages and loves challenging problems.
As a React developer you will be responsible for translating requirements into well-designed and robust code. This will also include providing estimates, designing, building, testing, implementing and supporting applications using the appropriate computer languages and development tools.
- Develop and implement new software programs in a timely fashion with a minimum of bugs and issues.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Adhere to quality coding standards and ensure that technical debt is minimised.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimisation.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary • Work as part of a team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3 years or more software development experience for junior and 5 years + for the senior role.
- Strong knowledge of more than one of the current software development frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- The sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines
- Proven ability to communicate with people from external organizations to work cooperatively on development projects.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC in an Agile software development environment (Scrum/ Kanban)
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Methodical person with good organisational skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Must be enthusiastic, energetic, and willing to learn.
- A sense of humour
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Neha on 07 8340412
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.