Southern Cross Healthcare is New Zealand's largest independent healthcare network; made up of our wholly-owned hospitals and joint venture partnerships in hospitals, surgical centres, and community-based physiotherapy, rehabilitation, workplace wellness and mental health providers.
Our purpose at Southern Cross is to advance the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders; brought to life by a progressive and inclusive workplace culture focused on providing the best care.
We support the health and wellbeing of over 100,000 New Zealanders annually, employee over 2500 people, and partner with over 1000 clinical specialists.
We need the best people to deliver the best care.
Southern Cross' Hamilton Hospital is looking for an experienced Anaesthetic Technician to join their professional team. Our Hamilton hospital has been extensively modernised and has 8 operating theatres, offering the latest technology. We provide services for all surgical specialties including neurosurgery, cardiac surgery and interventional cardiology.
You will be required to provide a high standard of clinical assistance to the Anaesthetists and deliver a safe, appropriate, quality patient/family centred patient care.
Key responsibilities include:
- To be registered with the Medical Sciences Council of New Zealand
- Hold a current practicing certificate
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Good organisational ability
- Have a strong customer focus
- Be a proactive member of the team
How Southern Cross Hospitals treats you well!
- Subsidised health insurance
- Christmas and New Year breaks
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Opportunities for ongoing professional development
Want to find out more? Visit: www.southerncrosshealthcare.co.nz/careers
Make the change you have always been looking for and apply now!