The Historic Village team have a plan to deliver a unique, inspired and diverse community hub that provides a multitude of experiences catering to a wide range of people, all in one location - The Historic Village.
To help us achieve this goal an exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and motivated Operations Coordinator to join the team.
The Historic Village team form part of our talented Venues and Events division at Tauranga City Council, which is responsible for facilitating and delivering a wide range of events held in Tauranga's key indoor and outdoor community venues including our many green spaces, Baycourt Community and Arts Centre and The Historic Village. The Historic Village plays an important role in supplying fit for purpose social infrastructure to a variety of community organisations who offer social and arts related activities and services to the wider Tauranga City and Western Bay communities.
Reporting into the Historic Village Manager, this role will be responsible for supporting the Manager, while establishing and maintaining strong, positive, professional relationships with tenants, clients and the community. You will be responsible for coordinating the administration of 50+ commercial tenancies and day to day tasks associated with office management, including; marketing, leasing administration, health and safety, and financial management. This role will also step-up as acting Historic Village Manager when the Manager is away.
We are looking for an operations superstar who has the following skills and experience:
- A qualification in business, administration or property management or equivalent experience.
- At least three years' relevant experience.
- Proven experience and knowledge of Licence to Occupy tenancy agreements.
- Effective communication and customer service skills and a highly motivated team player.
- High attention to detail and a demonstrated ability in maintaining accurate records.
- Sound MS Office computer skills including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience in Ozone, SAP and Objective applications preferred.
- Experience in developing innovative systems and processes to improve efficiencies.
- Strong leadership skills, organisation and time management skills.
- Knowledge of venue booking systems such as Ungerboeck is preferred but not essential.
- Health and safety training such as first aid and fire warden would be beneficial.
If you are excited by the challenge of joining a high performing team and are passionate about making a real difference to your community, we'd love to hear from you!
For more information, please refer to the detailed position description.
Applications close 31 January 2021.
Job DetailsReference # 20122
Posted on 11 Jan 2021
Closes on 31 Jan 2021 23:55
Expertise Administration and Business support, Arts and Events
Job level(s) Graduate, Experienced
Work type(s) Permanent full-time