Campus Temps - Administration
Launched in 2009, Campus Temps is the University’s in-house staffing service, providing temporary administrative staff to University departments throughout our Dunedin campus.
If you’ve ever thought about working at the University of Otago, here’s your chance. With Campus Temps, no two roles are the same. Assignments can see you working in an array of areas such as a clinical receptionist, joining our finance team or assisting within the Shared Services administration team.
Hours and duration vary, but predominantly fit within the core working hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
This is your opportunity to use your proven administrative skills whilst gaining experience in the various University departments and schools.
Your skills and experience
While roles vary, some of the key skills and experiences we are looking for include:
- Previous administrative experience in a busy setting – tertiary experience advantageous.
- An excellent understanding of Microsoft Office software.
- A positive and customer focused attitude.
- Financial administration/payroll experience.
- EA, PA or secretarial support experience.
- Attention to detail and the ability to prepare and manage documentation.
- Fast and accurate typing/transcription experience.
Above all else, successful Temps are flexible, reliable and pride themselves on their customer service.
To submit your application (including CV and cover letter) please click the apply button below. There is no formal closing date and applications will be considered individually on receipt. The University reserves the right to close this vacancy at any time.