About the Company:
- Product Owner for the Architecture team
- Greenlane location
- Strong team culture
Our client is a local business with a global presence in the hospitality and foodservice industry. They employ over 2000 people nationwide with a culture that encourages individual success. Technology plays a key role in providing an efficient service to their customers through a variety of digital assets.About the Role:
This role brings together the technical product vision and ambitions, requirements and specifications, documents the plan & milestones, organises & motivates the project resources and leads sprint delivery and client communications for our most ambitious and critical technical projects.
REPORTS TO: CEOOutcomes:
- Champion, communicate and articulate the technology direction, priorities and foundational technology projects within the overall technology roadmap
- Project delivery for on-prem platform transition to multi-tenant Azure environment with high standard of project management, time and programme management, customer engagement and successful productionisation.
- Bring a product ownership and definition to our vision for potential global data services products which have been identified as a future opportunity for significant new value.
- Maintain focus on the rolling architecture roadmap to continually respond to the ambition, opportunities and technical needs of the platform in line with the overall business objectives.
- Deliver technology outcomes which provides high standards of security, performance & quality, customer value, cost and timeliness.
- Respect, trust and confidence of other managers and the wider business.
- Solution definition, design and documentation developed with the technology Close collaboration with all product & delivery teams to reflect a single architecture vision.
- Consistent application of design patterns, standards, and documentation.
- Hands on activity within project delivery from stakeholder communication, technical delivery & project completion.
- Product Owner for the Azure multi-tenant platform & global data services as the foundation for components delivered across the wider teams.
- Work with fellow Product Owners & internal teams to determine technical requirements for desired outcomes - ensuring customer experience led problem-solving
- Work within the development & delivery team’s determining the best technical solution for a product or customer focus – ensuring the team use relevant technical information & architecture practice to inform their design.
- Maintain best practice cloud architecture and associated technical product documentation– actively engaging architectural & technical key stakeholders within the product team and wider business
- Support development team testing activities to ensure any final product considers any key technical & architectural requirements or exclusions
- Proactively identify & assess information to ensure a comprehensive & robust technical understanding of systems and products that may be integrated with
- Contribute to the acceptance criteria for new features, releases & products
- Apply relevant analytical skills & techniques to understand, validate & articulate challenges and opportunities to improve and sustain the product from a technical perspective and avoid technical debt Requirements
- A software development/architecture background, sufficient to ensure a strong technical understanding of cloud architecture and its ongoing delivery
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding technical decision-making and leading development team.
Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to technical problems Ability to predict technical challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Excellent communication skills that can clearly articulate vision and concepts for a broad audience, from highly technical to business users
Why work here?
- Located in Greenlane, close walking distance to the train station.
- An opportunity for international travel, depending on project needs.
- Be part of a strong team culture of shared responsibility for the profitable delivery of the digital platforms.
- Wednesday is work from home day for everyone who wants to.