Job Title: Product Manager
Reports to: CPO
This role can be based in our Dunedin office or remotely working within a few hours of New Zealand timezone.
Nomos One is on a mission to enable the world of lease management and lease accounting. We are a fast-growing company with a head office in Dunedin, New Zealand. Serving a global market with a software as a service solution, that enables centralised, digitized and automated efficiency. For businesses that use leasing as a core asset procurement tool.
Product Manager overview
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch, focusing on the needs of customers, and prioritising them within our core value propositions. Lease management, Payment Management and Financial reporting.
You will be part of a growing team of engineers and product designers. Leading collaborative discovery processes to determine the “why” of product opportunities that align with the overall product strategy.
Solving problems, for you is a group activity along with engineering, design, analytics and customer-facing teams, prototyping and testing opportunity concepts to arrive at the “what”. Empowering innovative technologists to push the boundaries of “how”.
Ensuring that all products follow the framework of usable, valuable, feasible, viable.
Description of Duties
- Work with CPO to lead the product development life cycle
- Collaborate with other product managers, design, and engineers through ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Define and maintain a product roadmap for your particular stream of the Nomos One product development team.
- Lead customer insight activities, and product discovery processes.
- Lead cost benefit analysis and strategic fit process for product initiatives.
- Maintain competitive environment knowledge and be adept at market research.
- Maintain the team product backlog, prioritise based on customer value, time, and other team dependencies determined during planning and refining.
- Iteration planning story detail and priorities
- Release Planning – In collaboration with the CPO and Development team, plan the shipping of product iterations.
- Reporting product success and progress metrics across the business.
- Work closely with marketing team to plan product marketing and customer communication.
Required Technical Skills / Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a product role.
- Experience as a Product Manager working within B2B financial and/or legal service solutions.
- Proven demonstrable techniques for gathering and translating customer needs into product solutions.
- Proven demonstrable approach to connecting product and business strategy, through competition of business analysis techniques.
- Process driven with experience of instigating and owning process implementation.
- Analytical and has a data-driven approach to decision making.
- Knowledge and experience of agile development techniques, and ability to act as a product owner for a development team
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Passionate about technology and innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
With “Product Manager” as the subject line, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org