Accounts Administrator – Full Time Position
This is an exciting role, where you can truly make a difference within one of New Zealand’s fast growing, iconic Kiwi companies. We are proud to be an independent, family owned business consisting of the Dunedin and Mosgiel stores. Operating under the dynamic Mitre 10 brand we benefit from some of the best systems and resources in the industry.
We are seeking an Accounts Administrator to join our established accounts team. If you feel you have the skills required to join us for this fast-paced role and feel you would work well within a small team this could be the role for you.
This full-time role will report to the Finance Manager and works alongside a happy team of supportive administrators who strive for excellence in all that they do. Full training of company systems and procedures will be given to the successful candidate.
The Role will include:
- Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable administration tasks
- Account reconciliations
- Assisting the Finance Manager with month end processes
Requirements of the role:
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office with solid Word and Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and aptitude with numbers.
- Ability to cope with high volume of work, through effective organisation and time management.
- Ability to work both independently and with the wider team as required.
- Lots of initiative with an approachable, proactive and helpful attitude
This role may suit a recent graduate with a relevant accounting or business qualification or someone with previous experience in finance and accounts administration.
If you are keen to join a fun winning team, then please forward your CV and cover letter via this website.
Mitre 10 MEGA Dunedin is a drug/alcohol free organisation. The successful applicant will undergo pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.