Job Type: FullTimeRegular
Our client is a large, nationwide organisation and leader in its industry - and they are now opening a new branch in Whangarei!
They are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team at the new Whangarei branch.
If you have a ground in BDM or Service Selling, this could be a great opportunity to join a successful and leading organisation as they become established in the Whangarei district - and the chance to make your mark in the role!
As the BDM, your role will be focused on planning and driving business growth for the company in the Whangarei region. The ideal candidate will already have established local networks and relationships in the area.
Remuneration package: on offer is a competitive salary + bonus incentives + vehicle
- Developing new business clients
- Create annual prospecting and engagement plans for the territory
- Identifying needs and opportunities for each market segment
- Lead the preparation & presentation of proposals to prospective clients
- Conduct ongoing competitor assessments and provide solutions to take advantage of identified weaknesses
- Prepare monthly reports of sales pipelines, new leads, progress and activity plans
- Assist in creating tactical sales plans that meet sales targets
- Assist with development and implementation of local sales strategies
The skills and experience required:
- Proven experience and success in service sales and marketing
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentation
- Contract negotiation and account development experience
- Ability to work within a larger team and shareholders
- Ability to communicate strategies and objectives to customer to create a win/win situation
- Motivation to set and meet sales targets and achieve personal and business goals
- High level of attention to detail, administration and analytical skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to establish excellent working relationships with people at all levels
- Can effectively run meetings and adapt tone, language and body language appropriate for the audience
- Advanced computer proficiency and knowledge of MS Suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge, this could be the opportunity for you! with your CV and Cover Letter.
Applicants for this position should hold valid NZ work visa or NZ residency.