Our client specialises in & offers drainage & pipelaying solutions to customers with projects varying from residential to anything commercial.
DKW Recruitment Group is URGENTLY looking for a qualified ‘Drainage Foreperson’ to start immediately!Requirements
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be As Follows:
- Work For A Medium-Size Civil Construction Business
- CCC Approved Drainage Work On Both Residential & Commercial Sites
- Read Plans & Direct A Crew Of People
- Lay Concrete & PVC Pipes
- Operate Excavators & Use Drainage Tools
- Take A Leadership Role In The Company
- Help Train & Ensure Staff Are Working To Required Standards
Successful candidates must be skilled & NZ qualified in drainlaying. Our client is looking for physically fit candidates with strong team-leadership & -working skills.
PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details below.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Reagan Keown OR Andrew Crawford
Reference Number: 33617
Or Phone Us: Reagan on (03) 3744 552 or 021 359 483 OR Andrew on (03) 3744 553 or 021 359 381