Health and Safety Regional Manager
WorkSafe New Zealand, Mahi Haumaru Aotearoa, is the primary workplace health and safety regulator. Their vision is that everyone who goes to work comes home healthy and safe. Their people are passionate about their vision and embrace and demonstrate the WorkSafe Values - Ngā Mātāpono:
- Whakakotahi - we're united in a strong purpose
- Kōrero mai - we engage meaningfully
- Tiakina mai - we're entrusted with a duty of care.
WorkSafe is looking for a passionate people leader to join their business. This Regional Manager will be responsible for delivering an efficient and effective function across the South Island. As Regional Manager you will be focused on people management, productivity and delivery. This role requires an experienced manager with the ability to lead change in a complex environment and is a great opportunity to progress to a challenging senior management role.
- Experience in managing teams to deliver services
- Experience in leading cultural change, modelling and encouraging new ways of working, and reinforcing desired behavioural change
- Ability to develop trust and credibility with the business community, stakeholders, the general public, and WorkSafe leadership
- Capability in engaging with media and representing WorkSafe
- Understanding and commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi, and the principles of equal employment opportunity
- Resilience and adaptability, with the ability to keep focus on longer term goals
- Ability to work in complex and changing environments
- Experience managing Managers
Please apply now if you are interested in this great opportunity. Applications close on the 3rd of March 2021.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.