This global company has its New Zealand IT headquarters in sunny Takapuna and is looking for it’s next Service Desk Engineer. Changing the lives of people worldwide for the last 70 plus years they’re a world leader in their industry.
You will be part of a small but tight knit Service Desk team who love the work they do and understand the difference it makes to their customers. You will have experience handling a service desk role but you’re also happy to help out with hands on work such as desktop issues, password resets, server connectivity and general troubleshooting.
You’ll bring your high calibre work ethic to this fun team and will be keen to learn more about the technology they provide and become a true specialist.
Skills and Experience:
- You’ll have proven Level 2-3 experience working within a fast paced work environment with impeccable communication skills.
- Group Policy experience is advantageous as they’re looking at rewriting it this year
- Enthusiastic and keen to be part of project work
- Your drive and ability to work as a team and independently will set you apart from the pack.
- As an expert in desktop troubleshooting you’ll have a focus on desktop operating systems and supporting applications in order to resolve complex issues.
On offer - full time permanent role - Takapuna based office & parking can be provided.
If you tick the above boxes and are ready for your next opportunity, please apply to the link or email me at email@example.com.
Please note you must hold valid working rights and be present in New Zealand to be able to apply.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.