- Well established NZ Digital Agency
- High profile client base
- Interesting, long-term projects
An NZ based digital agency is looking for a Wellington-based client-facing Digital Producer, working with a high-profile long term financial services client.
Primarily, you will lead a small team of designers and developers executing a high-level design system, managing multiple stakeholders across the business, marketing and communications. You will also jump in with other big-ticket clients, on a range of digital, web and branding projects.
You’ll have a solid background in leading technical and creative projects, with strong communication skills both internally and externally. It’s likely you’ll have spent some time in a digital agency, either in a Producer or a Project Manager position, although if you’ve spent your time client-side on creative and branding projects, and are looking to switch to an agency / service delivery model, then you’ll get your chance to show us what you can do.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Primary role (80%) working as a senior client relationship manager and managing a small team of mobile designers working at the client and senior design and UX consultants based in-house.
- Build our strong relationship with senior digital clients, understanding their needs and helping them find better ways to work and produce market leading digital products
- Provide support and guidance to our small embedded team of native app designers working as part of agile customer-centred teams
- Project manage an integrated design system for the client’s digital products and communications materials
- Help shape and drive strategic digital projects with senior members of the wider agency brand and digital experience team
- Other responsibilities (20%) working as a Senior Digital Producer on additional agency digital clients
The agency prides itself on its strategic execution and ability to maintain high level clients but working smart, rather than slogging through endless sprints. You’ll be very much a part of this. With a split of work on client site, in the studio and remotely from home, you’ll be a key part of maintaining this balance whilst delivering an excellent product and service.
Please apply here or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a chat or find out a bit more.
Please note that due to current travel restrictions, we are only able to accept applications from people holding current rights to work in New Zealand.