We are looking for an experienced Investigator/Analyst to join our Fraud Services Team based in Auckland. The team is part of the Risk, Internal Audit and Fraud Team within the Group Finance Centre of Excellence.
This full time role will suit an investigator/analyst who has a passion to develop their skills and knowledge and is not afraid to take on a challenge in the world of telecommunications fraud. The role is heavily weighted towards investigatory activities. The ideal candidate needs to be experienced, career-driven, analytical, innovative and trustworthy.
- Managing day-to-day operational responses to reported fraud events
- Analysis of a diverse range of data sets to identify potential fraud risks and complete appropriate responses
- Work with colleagues across the whole business to provide advice, guidance and response activities relating to fraud risks and events
- Undertake detailed investigations into any fraud events
- Undertake proactive audits to identify fraud or breaches of control frameworks
- Liaise with law enforcement and regulatory agencies when required
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of current scams impacting customers and employees
- Ownership and future development of the Fraud Voice Protection Service
- Input into collation of quarterly reporting
Experience and Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience as an investigator or analyst in the telecommunications industry, law enforcement or regulatory environment
- Degree or equivalent qualification attainment of industry related qualifications or certification.
- Strong understanding of investigation principles and their application
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to develop innovative solutions
- Proven ability to effectively communicate at all levels of organisations
- Proven ability to write detailed investigation and audit reports
- Strong customer service orientation
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office suite particularly Excel and Power BI
- Experience in working in an Agile environment or ability to learn Agile Ways of Working quickly