- Closes 07 Mar 2021
- Posted 22 Feb 2021
MidCentral District Health Board advocates for affirmative action and actively seeks Māori into our workforce to reflect the community we serve.
- Are you an experienced administration professional seeking a fast paced role supporting senior leaders?
- Are you looking for the next challenge in your career?
Mental Health and Addictions Services at MidCentral DHB are moving towards a wellness and recovery-focused approach to care in our community that prioritises care closer to home and services embedded in communities.
To support this change, we are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join our executive team. Reporting to the Operations Executive the position is varied and challenging, requiring superior office, administration, secretarial and time management skills.The role will:
- Organise meetings with timely management of diary, invitations, and appointments.
- Collate information to produce reports and presentations.
- Coordinate papers for the MDHB Committees and Board.
- Provide secretariat services to key meetings, including creating agenda's, minutes & following up on action items.
- Analyse & improve business administrative processes to make best use of administrative function.
- Handle correspondence directed to Leadership Team and People Leaders
- Maintain the current filing and database system.
- Travel arrangements & other duties as required.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience as an EA or PA in a large and complex organisation;
- A high level of proficiency with a range of computer software applications including Microsoft Office 365.
- Highly developed written communications skills with strong attention to detail.
- An ability to build rapport working in a professional, respectful manner to influence at all levels.
- Excellent writing and word processing skills with a strong command of English, including grammar and spelling.
- To be dynamic, creative, energetic, enthusiastic and engaging with a can-do attitude.
If you have these attributes and enjoy a challenging and dynamic work environment, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Applicants are required to apply online. However if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, you are welcome to contact Scott Ambridge, Operations Executive 063507245. Please note: CV's are to be submitted with the online application and not sent directly.
Location(s) Palmerston North
Work type(s) MidCentral District Health Board (Palmerston North)