- Offers high quality work
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Engaging team culture
Anderson Lloyd succeeds thanks to the quality of our people. It is our expertise and passion that has delivered great results for our clients. Our values define us and we are looking to align with likeminded people to lead the legal profession into a brighter, more sustainable future.
Recently recognised by NZ Lawyer as one of the most innovative firms in New Zealand, Anderson Lloyd is the first law firm to earn Toitū carbonzero accreditation and is a certified Living Wage Employer. We are also a regular award winner at the New Zealand Law Awards for the Law Firm of the Year and Employer of Choice.
We are now extending an invitation to come and join this culture as we recruit for an energetic and proactive Legal Administrator to join our busy Property & Private Client team.
This is a great opportunity to advance your knowledge and career as you become involved in all aspects of our busy Christchurch office. As part of our dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to undertake premium work, in an open and transparent environment.
The work will include providing secretarial and administration support to authors in our property and private client team, while also supporting the wider office by assisting in reception duties, general office equipment and services, and a variety of office administrative related tasks.
We are seeking a well-rounded, self-motivated individual, who has the ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and prioritise and coordinate work. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, while having a proactive team focus.
To thrive in this position you will:
- 4+ years of experience working as a Secretary, PA or Administrator, preferably within a law firm or a real estate environment.
- Knowledge of commercial property law preferable
- Ability to produce highly accurate documents quickly
- The ability to work under pressure both autonomously and alongside the wider administration team.
- Have strong administrative skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and front of house skills
- Be approachable and kind
- Be able to build good relationship with clients and staff
- Strong Microsoft office knowledge and advanced typing skills
- Be accurate and punctual
If you are looking for an opportunity that offers high quality work, excellent learning and development opportunities, and a supportive and engaging team culture then we would like to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this position please select APPLY NOW and attach your full application (CV and covering letter). Job description available on request