- Project Planners
- Wellington-based projects
- Top-tier Civil Engineering contractor
Wellington, New ZealandPay Rate
: Approx. $150k dependant on experience.
A Top-tier Civil Engineering company operating within New Zealand require a Project Planner to manage their workload in and around Wellington area.Company
The NZ Based Top-tier company provides a range of Civil Engineering construction services throughout New Zealand, and are looking for an experienced Planner to fulfil team requirements and as a result of a burgeoning work load.Main Duties
As the Project Planner you will be creating progress reports, liaising with site construction teams, and working very closely with the Project Manager to plan, schedule, and programme major projects with your desired Planning Program. You will also be involved in tender programs and also change management associated with variations and claims on live projects.Requirements
The successful candidate will bring to the role;
- Demonstrated engineering experience delivering technically challenging civil, construction & infrastructure works associated with roads, bridges, drainage, piling, temporary works, and water.
- Proficient using MS Project & Primavera or another relevant planning package– able to schedule and programme projects and create master schedules, baselines, reporting etc
- A willingness and competency to perform as part of a tight-knit & high performing team.
- A practical-minded hands-on approach coupled with excellent communication and people skills.
- A solutions-orientated attitude with a desire to progress within your chosen field of engineering.
A package which is in line with the demanding nature of the project of Approx. $150k p.a. dependant on experience.