LawVu’s marketing team is looking for a Digital Content Lead who will be responsible for content driven through LawVu’s digital channels and media.
As Digital Content Lead you will play a key role in positioning LawVu as the global industry thought leader by supporting LawVu’s digital acquisition strategy and evolving it as we grow. You will be responsible for ensuring interesting and engaging content finding its way in front of audiences and generating and nurturing future customers through these channels.
This is a great opportunity to join the foundational marketing team of one of New Zealand’s fastest-growing tech startups.
What you’ll do…
- Own the creation, implementation and monitoring of a content calendar that speaks to our audience as well as reflects the LawVu brand, go-to-market product plans, event plans, and overall marketing KPIs.
- Leverage a variety of mediums to speak to our audience in a genuinely interesting way including video, blogs, and whitepaper content.
- Understand deeply both our customer personas and the LawVu product.
- Manage the implementation of the content calendar and reporting of:
- day to day social media channels
- email automation/workflows
- regular LawVu email newsletters
- Although LawVu’s graphic design and writing resources will be available from time to time, this role will be required to create content, particularly writing.
What you’ll bring…
- A desire to be part of a growing team and company
- A demonstrated record of success in a fast paced and changing environment
- Demonstrated marketing experience in a digital and content focused marketing role
- Experience with social media and other digital channels
- A love for developing creative approaches in identifying target audiences and devising digital content that engages, informs and motivates
- Ability to write and create engaging content
- Experience in the B2B software industry
- ‘Nice to haves’ are an understanding of or experience in the legal industry and experience using Salesforce and/or Pardot.
Preferred location is Tauranga, but other New Zealand locations will be considered for the right person
- There are no direct reports