Project Coordinator / Administrator
Here at Datacom we connect people, process and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the numerous customers we partner with and the communities we live in.
As a Project Coordinator / Administrator you would be the key support person within our small but highly capable team. We have a great team that are focused on delivering business improvements for our customers so they can be successful in their competitive and fast-changing markets.
As Project Coordinator will be required to take the lead and work as part of a focused team to deliver results for our customers.
What You'll Do
- Administrating projects
- Organising and attending project meetings, assisting the Project Manager in administrative tasks.
- Organising, attending, and documenting actions from proposal reviews.
- Manage project time tracking
- Ensuring working conditions, travel and/or accommodation for the project team.
- Maintaining guidelines, procedures, standards and best practices.
- Assisting in project management
- Helping preparing proposals, statements of work, business cases, procurement plans and contracts for sign-off as directed.
- Assist in planning project phases, goals, milestones, tasks and planning resources.
- Directing technical and personnel resources to ensure project results conform to quality, time and budgetary stipulations.
- Organising project releases, documentation and hand overs.
- Maintaining Project Managements guidelines, procedures, standards and best practices for the team.
- Managing small projects.
- Working with the project team, users, and customers, producing minutes, drafts and specifications.
- Assisting in estimates, risk assessment, issue resolution and managing change requests.
- Arranging system and hardware requirements.
- Co-ordination of project travel / accommodation.
- Maintaining work relationships with managers, customers and steering committees, presenting results and carrying out reviews.
- Monitoring, documenting and reporting on project progress.
- Responding to requests for information.
- Financial administration
- Ensuring timesheet completion, end of month billing, purchase order reconciliation or other financial tasks.
- Manage project financial reporting and invoicing
What You'll Bring:
- Passionate about having things tidy, delivering information in a timely and useful manner, and being a rock star that your team and customers can rely on
- Multi-tasking and ability to handle a number of different
Apply Now at Mustakbil.com
This job was originally posted on Mustakbil.com