Are you a Hammer Hand or Labour looking for work, then look no further Madison have several upcoming roles that will allow you to build your next path within the Auckland Region!
You will need to have experience working on commercial or residential sites.
Due to the current influx in the construction industry we have a verity of opportunities available and upcoming.
You will need to have:
- Technical knowledge of process and procedure within the construction industry
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Punctual and Reliable
- Have Good communication skills
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Eager to develop on current career
- Reliable transport
What we offer in return is:
- The opportunity for development within the role
- Great pay
- The opportunity to upskill
- Both Temporary and Permanent employment options
- All PPE
Apart from this we would also expect you to have a solid understanding of H&S practices within the construction environment.
If you are eligible to work in New Zealand, then please follow the Apply prompts or call 09 271 1152 and ask for Karen for more information. Applicants for this position should have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid NZ work visa.