Requisition Title - Chief Analyst Programmer - iOSJob Number: - NEW043703 Description
About the role As a Chief Analyst Programmer in the goMoney team you will be empowered to build a native banking experience that enables our customers to thrive. We have a focus of turning one of New Zealand’s largest technology stacks in to a simple and seamless banking experience. To achieve this you will:
- Using the latest tooling, we look to make banking a great experience for over 1 million goMoney users
- Flexible options; flexi-hours, flexi-place, additional leave.
- Solve interesting problems at scale (one of NZ’s most used apps) in a collaborative team environment.
Role Location: Auckland Role Type: Permanent Working Hours: Standard business hours with plenty of flexibility About You To grow and be successful in this role, it is essential that you have the following skills & experience:
- Build and contribute to the design of ANZ’s Mobile banking platform (goMoney) as part of an Agile squad.
- Enable the Bank to maintain, develop and enhance functionality of banking systems to meet business needs.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to the GoMoney teams
- Drive and establish a technical roadmap for our iOS GoMoney platform
- Assist the Delivery teams with continually improving delivery processes to enhance stakeholder satisfaction.
Desired skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years development experience, including 2+ years in a technical leadership role
- Native iOS development experience, Swift and Objective-C (5+ years)
- Experience calling RESTful JSON services
- Multi-threaded development and debugging experience (3+ years)
- Experience with unit testing and also, Continuous Integration
- Attitude is everything: a positive, can-do attitude – someone who is willing to be open and pragmatic in getting the job done
- A genuine interest and passion for mobile development
- Possess the ability to operate at all levels communicating and collaborating well to solve problems and influence change.
- Excellent communication, written, and presentation skills
To find out more about what it is like to work in ANZ’s Technology team watch this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ccJeITDTc&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0laTpfWblMpT3vKZMqMOEleQpRwKOEJZvrS4KnQYou6Y8k_qkdtOZBxms About ANZ Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That’s why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. By helping people make the most of what they have, we transform ideas, hard work and ambition into reality. ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. The ANZ values are the foundation of how we work and support our customers. Integrity – We are honest and fair Collaboration – We work together for the customer Accountability – We take ownership and get things done Respect – We care for all those we serve Excellence – We challenge ourselves to be better We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. ANZ recognises the importance of flexible working, watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP5k74hROfw&feature=youtu.be To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit http://www.anz.co.nz/careers Applications close Tuesday 16th March. ** Please note, because of the urgency of this role and current COVID-19 related NZ Border restrictions, only those applicants that are currently residing in New Zealand with an indefinite and unrestricted Legal Right to Work will be considered. No sponsorship or visa support can be provided at this time. ** You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for the reference number NEW043703 #GD4.3
- Experience working in Scrum and associated agile techniques
- Knowledge of GIT
- Automated UI test development experience
- RXSwift experience useful
- Knowledge of MVVM or MVP patterns, both preferable
- Fastlane experience
- View binding/Data binding experience
- Android skills are not required however are very welcome if you also have them (Our squads are cross platform and include developers who build iOS, or Android, or both)!