My client is a privately owned NZ business founded in 1953. The business has been in the family for generations and has a staff of approximately 30-40 people. They operate in a niche space with two core divisions within their business with a third about to be launched. The design, assemble and install effectively within these two operating units which are distinctively different. The business has a family feel where its people matter.
This position would be supporting the Company Accounting. Your responsibilities would be:
- Accounts Payable - enter purchase order, packing slips, invoicing and reconcile supplier statements.
- Accounts receivable- process invoices in a timely manner.
- Complete bank reconciliations on a daily basis.
- Review and check profitability of one of the divisions with Division Manager each month and closing completed jobs as advised.
- Credit Card statement entry and reconciliations.
- Any Ad hoc duties that arise
We are looking someone who:
- Enjoys being a team player - open to putting their hand up to support the team.
- 3 Years Accounting experience minimum
- Good Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Evelyn Gravatt, Tanya Beets, Simone Macdonald or Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011652378