- Varied Sales Role
- East Tamaki Based with Northern Region Scope
- NZ Family Owned Business
Hynds have a key sales opportunity, targeting prospects and maximising revenue. Through a strategic approach you will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities and maintain an extensive knowledge of current projects and market conditions. Key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining key customer relationships
- Managing a sales pipeline and utilising the CRM for opportunities
- Undertaking sales activities, including call plans, that ensures agreed sales targets are achieved
- Territory management analysing potential and existing customers including a systematic call cycle
What you will bring to Hynds:
- Proven sales record in a similar role or industry and an understanding of why the success has been achieved
- A passion and focus for results and can demonstrate the ability to change the results.
- Experience within the water / waste-water industry with a knowledge of our products and how they work is advantageous
- Commercial acumen with an understanding of the key levers that drive business performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to actively engage with customers - demonstrate high levels of professionalism and attention to detail
- Good level of computer literacy
- Current full driver's licence
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical cover
- Values focused and supportive environment
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities
Who we are:
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family-owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a criminal history check. You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.