Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in
The Nitty Gritty
We have over 6,200 people across our global offices, and generate an annual revenue of over $1.2 billion, this makes us one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies. We have extensive expertise in operating data centres, providing IT services, software engineering and application management, as well as payroll and customer service design and operations. With this comes a long list of significant clients Datacom is committed to hiring, developing and promoting the best talent from a diverse range of backgrounds. We are local at heart, yet world-class in capability.
About the Role
This role is a senior member of the project management team. The primary purpose of the Senior Project Manager is to manage the implementation of Datascape ERP products in accordance with the Datascape Implementation Methodology. The senior project manager is responsible for leading a team of consultants to configure and implement Datascape products in line with required customer outcomes and the product capability.
What you’ll bring
- A strong background in ERP implementation is a must for this role
- Highly accountable in the delivery of consulting services.
- Leadership and strategic thinking
- Exceptional corporate presentation
- Outstanding organisation and time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflict
Why you want to join us
- Scoping and planning projects
- Managing the delivery of solutions to meet a customer’s needs
- Managing stakeholder expectations, risks & issues for the life of the project
- Fulfilling project governance and reporting requirements
- Invoicing and related billing activities
- Coaching and providing guidance to less senior members of the project management team
At Datacom we believe that doing good, is good for business. We’ve maintained our local family feel whilst expanding globally, across Australia, ASIA, US and the UK. Our brand and reputation depend on ‘proving the promise’ and we aspire to be the trusted advisor for our customers across Government and the private sector from enterprise scale to regional business. We offer our staff a competitive salary package, fantastic perks and benefits like healthcare, life insurance, discounts at local retailers and a supportive, flexible working environment. If you want to join a company making a difference, apply now!