Great opportunity for a well-experienced Business Development Manager within the Automotive space.
Your new company
A global software organisation with offices across 11 countries.
Your new role
You will be responsible for selling Dealer Management Software and Customer Relationship Software to the Automotive sector.
- Through cold calling, networking and actively visiting prospect dealerships and identify opportunities to sell DMS and CRM solutions designed to improve profitability and efficiency.
- Provide weekly reports on sales activity and prospects to the ANZ Sales Manager.
- Grow and maintain a sales pipe, meeting regularly with prospects to discuss solutions and services which can deliver strong returns to investment.
- Achieve KPI's as outlined in the sales budget & Incentive plan.
- Commitment to following CRM database procedures and reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
- Background in Automotive.
- Proven track record in sales.
What you'll get in return
- A National role with opportunity to grow within the business.
- Competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your updated resume to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2484145